Women’s Empowerment Circle:
Living by Grace in a Period of Uncertainty
Seven-Week Online Retreat
Life as we know it has changed, my friends. As we face these sweeping changes in our spiritual, mental, emotional and physical experiences, we must begin to focus our attention on how to navigate, restore balance and trust in our new paradigm.
In my native land of Ghana, we believe that grace represents a harmonious transformation into greater wisdom, compassion and joy. Consequently, our communion and connection with Source allow all good to flow to us by grace, regardless of religion, background or personal history. We all have access to grace. This love energy is significant and presents an opportunity for us to live a life of mindfulness and creativity.
Our conversations during the seven weeks will focus on grace, how to live and resurrect through grace. We will discuss:
- Viral Messenger – What is the message?
- Moving Beyond Survival – Affirmative declarations that allow us to move forward.
- Handling Uncertainty.
- Lifting our Spirits and Vibration.
- Bringing Your Gifts to the Table – Creative expression.
- Spiritual Practice – The quiet disposition that affords us a balanced perspective on life.
- Living in the Age of Grace.
Our intention is to create a sanctuary, a place to come for peace and safety. It is also a call to all mothers, sisters, daughters, and nieces to join this retreat to enable us to form a grid of light around the world. With our feminine energy and power, we can bring healing and love to all. That is Agape—love as an action in its purest form.
“When women come together and make a commitment to each other…they are creating a vessel of healing and transformation for themselves, and a vehicle for change in their world.”
– Jean Shinoda Bolen, Psychiatrist & Author
Group Online Gathering Begins Monday, April 6, 2020 – May 18, 2020; Mondays from 7:00-8:00 pm Eastern
Apr.6, Apr. 13, Apr. 20, Apr. 27, May 4, May 11. Final gathering is Monday, May 18.
I normally charge $40 per session or 7-weeks upfront: $250.
Due to the unprecedented circumstances we find ourselves in, I propose the following with love and appreciation:
- You may make a payment of $250 if you are able. PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may make a love offering. PayPal: email@example.com
- You may join for free (if you are experiencing financial hardship or uncertainty)