Women’s Empowerment Circle
Experience the jaw-dropping awesomeness of who you are!
What is an Empowerment Circle?
The Women’s Empowerment Circle is a mastermind group of women (10-15) that meets weekly for seven weeks at a time and the sessions are designed to create a safe space for women to connect, nurture and honor each other’s spiritual growth. In a supportive and healing environment, we cultivate the confidence to trust inner knowing, resulting in clarity, balance and making empowered choices for our lives. New spiritual topics and meditations are offered.
The circles of women around us weave invisible nets of love that carry us when we’re weak and sing with us when we are strong. -SARK
Clients Can Expect To
- Elevate vibration and harness power within group to accelerate healing.
- Process and receive encouragement to work through pertinent life challenges.
- Experience a flow of creative ideas and insights to take inspired action.
- Create highest good for self and humanity.
- Meet 7 consecutive Weeks at a time for $280 per participant for the entire period.
- 10 -15 Women (same women) from 1.5 hours per session.
- Participants receive 15% discount towards Empowerment Coaching sessions. Loyalty discount may apply.
We work intensively during the seven weeks to create spiritual understanding, expansion and growth.
There is Power in Numbers! Sign up for Our next Group Session!
Schedule posted on Website and Facebook (Events)
Mensimah Shabazz Ph.D.
Psycho-Spiritual Consultant, Empowerment Coach & Author
A native of Ghana, Mensimah Shabazz is the president of AGAPE Consulting in Wethersfield, Connecticut. Mensimah focuses on Energy Healing and Psycho Spirituality. She holds a master’s degree in transpersonal studies/psychology from Sophia University and a doctorate in Philosophy and Religion (Women’s Spirituality) from the California Institute of Integral Studies.