Quatina (Tina) Frazer is my first guest from Generation X!
She is a Community Leader, Author, Mother and she holds a Master’s Degree in Liberal Studies. Tina exemplifies courage, determination, decency and dignity in everything she does. She has overcome a lot as in many women’s stories and this conversation should bring hope and optimism to all our endeavors. She sings James Cleveland’s I don’t Feel No Ways Tired, and it is deeply moving.
- Wesleyan – Earned Cardinal Achievement Award 2018 and 2020 in recognition of extraordinary
- Author of “Built by Love, Kept by Grace: Beauty Out of Ashes” on Amazon.com
COMMUNITY AND LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES
- Licensed to minister, 2005; Ordained Reverend and Elder, 2013
- Administrative Assistant and Board Member for N.U. Generation
- Planning and Zoning Alternate Commissioner, City of Middletown, Sept. 2020 – Oct. 2021